HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT(HTM)
The Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) program has 1200 hours training courses in two years.
An internship of 560 hours minimum is requested during the second year.
The program is designed for international students with a non-french mother tongue.
The Master Program in Hospitality, Tourism, and Business Management is a comprehensive program designed to prepare students for leadership roles in the hospitality and tourism industry. This program combines the key aspects of hospitality and tourism management with critical business management skills, creating a well-rounded education for aspiring professionals.The curriculum covers all areas of hospitality and tourism management, including hotel and resort operations, destination management, cultural tourism, sustainable tourism, and travel management.
Students will also learn essential business management skills such as financial management, marketing, strategic planning, leadership, and human resource management.
Language of courses
French & English
- Negociate in multicultural environment
- Analyze the market trends
- Analyze customer behavior in hotel chain & travel market
- Make an operational marketing action plan following a strategy
- Build and drive a communication plan
- Develop commercial partnerships in hospitality & travel fields
- French Language
- Marketing & Communication
- Hospitality & Tourism industry
- Case study
- Hotel Management
- Internship of 4 to 6 months during M2
Classes are mainly provided on site in Paris, some may be provided online by visioconference.
The curriculum covers various aspects of hospitality management, including hotel and resort operations, tourism management, food and beverage management, event management, and customer service. Students also learn critical business management skills such as strategic planning, financial management, marketing, leadership, and human resource management.The program is usually structured to provide a combination of classroom lectures, practical training, and internships to ensure students receive hands-on experience. Some programs may also include opportunities to study abroad, which exposes students to different cultures, languages, and hospitality practices.
- Hybrid organization (classes on site and online)
- Additionnal courses with e-learning
- Rythm : Monday to Friday part time
- Company and professionnal visits & interviews
Accès à la certification rncp (reconnue par l'Etat) par voie d'examens complémentaires à demander lors de l'inscription.*
Profession / Occupation
Graduates of the program can pursue various career opportunities in the hospitality industry, including hotel management, food and beverage management, event management, tourism management, and consulting. With their acquired business management skills, graduates may also pursue careers in other industries, including marketing, finance, and human resources.
- Product manager
- Commercial manager in hospitality and/or Tourism
- Revenue Manager
- Store / Hotel Manager
- International business developper
- Customer Chief Officer
- Marketing manager
Branch of activity
- Hotel manager
- Events agency
- OTA, Travel agency, Concierge
Accor, IHG, Marriot, Costa croisières, Airbnb, VoyagePrive, Club Med, RelaisChateaux, Terrake, Fragonard, LVMH, DFS, L’Oréal, Kering, Estée Lauder, Michelin, Jet Prive, Barnes, etc.
Evaluations and tests are done all along the academic year
- Exams can be written, presentations or multiple choices tests
- A regular follow up with MCT is done at each class. Attendance score is record at each class.
- During the last year of your program you will have to do an intership and present your missions and results
- In case you did not pass some exams, a complementary evaluation may be organized at the end of the academic year
- Second complementary tests may be organized but are not free and will be definitive
*Student having fully paid their tuition fee by the beginning of the second semester are accepted to participate for the RNCP official exams of Manager with the reference on this page https://ilci-education.fr/management-des-organisations.
Management & Monitoring
Teachers are selected through a quality commission every year. Degrees, speciality, theory and professionnal experiences are review before validation. Every teachers files will be sent to the government (Academy de Paris) for review.
To finish, the members of the education management comittee may be contacted by students at any moment for any question. You can send them message by mail ou directly through our application “ILCI-Edutech”. The platform is integrated to our teachings methods.
Tuition fees (out of registration fees)
Master 1st year : 4 500 €
Master 2nd year : 4 900 €
600 € for students without visa application
900 € for students with visa application (entry year only)
Early bird -300 euros on the tuition fees for payment 6 months prior to class begins
Deferral to the next semester requires a new registration fee, while with a 50% discount (450 €) .
RNCP FEE INCLUDED
Examination on file and interview
English B2 level minimum
Multi-languages is a plus.
Access in MBA 1 :
Study level of Bac +3 validated in Marketing, Management or Social sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
Access in MBA 2 :
Study level of Bac +4 or +5 in Marketing, Management or Social sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
(For international intake, the candidate need to already have a valid European Student status, do not support applying for a visa from M2)
Application period :
- Application with visa request : March 15th - July 15th
- Application without visa request : April 15th - September 15th
Class start : 2023, October 02nd
- Application with visa request : August 15th - November 15th
- Application without visa request : September 15th - 2024 January 15th
Class start : 2024, February 05th