You wish to continue your studies in a training course and acquire all the linguistic and methodological knowledge to succeed.
The FMM (French, Marketing Management) program is a one-year preparatory course for international students, with the aim of giving them a perfect mastery of French and all the necessary methods to continue their studies within the higher education level.
- Reach a level of French that allows you to follow a higher education course in French (B1/B2)
- To be able to master the notions of International Trade Marketing.
Perfecting the mastery of the French language is the foundation of this year’s program.
In addition, a great deal of attention is paid to learning in the methodologies of work and professional organization and to the development of personal skills:
- Acquisition of technical management vocabulary
- Capacity of team-working
- Public speaking
- Preparation for competitions
You will follow FLE (Français Langue Etrangère) courses every day, in addition to specific lessons given according to your study project.
- Languages: French and English
- French culture
- Written and oral communication methodologies
- Marketing and Communication
TRAINING RATES (excluding ad fees)
- PREPA: 3900€
Application fees amounting to 600€ for European students or students already in France and 900€ for applications with a visa request.
- Registration opening date: February 15th
- Application deadline for international students entering in September: June 30, 2021
- Deadline of European and local application: August 31, 2021