LANGUAGE, LUXURY & TOURISM (LLT)
The Language, Luxury and Tourism (LLT) program has 1200 hours training courses on two years.
An internship of 560 hours minimum is requested during the second year.
The program is designed for international students with a non-french mother tongue.
Language of courses
French & English
- Negociate in multicultural environment
- Analyze the market trends
- Analyze customer behavior in luxury & travel market
- Make an operational marketing action plan following a strategy
- Build and drive a communication plan
- Develop commercial partnerships in luxury & travel fields
- French Language
- Marketing & Communication
- Luxury & Tourism industry
- Case study
- Internship of 4 to 6 months during M2
Classes are mainly provided on site in Paris.**
** Due to the condition Covid-19, courses may be given through visioconference
- Presential program
- Additionnal courses with e-learning
- Rythm : Monday to Friday part time (American style)
- Company and professionnal visits & interviews
Double degree challenge option with our University partner - Contact us for more information.
* Réf RNCP 34101 : Titre Master - Langues Etrangères Appliquées de niveau 7 Code NSF 136, Formacode 34260, délivré par USMB
Profession / Occupation
- Product manager
- Commercial manager in Luxury and/or Tourism
- Revenue Manager
- Store / Hotel Manager
- International business developper
- Customer Chief Officer
- Marketing manager
Branch of activity
-Luxury branch: Jewelries, spirits, leather goods etc.
- Events agency
- OTA, Travel agency, Concierge
Accor, IHG, Marriot, Costa croisières, Airbnb, VoyagePrive, Club Med, RelaisChateaux, Terrake, Fragonard, LVMH, DFS, L’Oréal, Kering, Estée Lauder, Michelin, Jet Prive, Barnes, etc.
Evaluations and tests are done all along the academic year
- Exams can be written, presentations or multiple choices tests
- A regular follow up with MCT is done at each class. Attendance score is record at each class.
- During the last year of your program you will have to do an intership and present your missions and results
- In case you did not pass some exams, a complementary evaluation may be organized at the end of the academic year
- Second complementary tests may be organized but are not free and will be definitive
*For students selected for the rncp option, additionnal tests will be organized by the University.
Management & Monitoring
Teachers are selected through a quality commission every year. Degrees, speciality, theory and professionnal experiences are review before validation. Every teachers files will be sent to the government (Academy de Paris) for review.
To finish, the members of the education management comittee may be contacted by students at any moment for any question. You can send them message by mail ou directly through our application “ILCI-Edutech”. The platform is integrated to our teachings methods.
Tuition fees (out of registration fees)
Master 1st year : 3 500 €
Master 2nd year : 3 900 €
600 € for students without visa application
900 € for students with visa application (entry year only)
Early bird -300 euros on the tuition fees for payment 6 months prior to class begins
Examination on file and interview
At least one mother tongue different from French and English
English B2 level minimum
French A2 level minimum
Access in MBA 1 :
Study level of Bac +3 validated in Marketing, Management or Social sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
Access in MBA 2 :
Study level of Bac +4 or +5 in Marketing, Management or Social sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
(For international intake, the candidate need to already have a valid European Student status, do not support applying for a visa from M2)
- Application with visa request : 2022 March 01st – July 15th
- Application without visa request : 2022 March 01st - September 15th
Class start : Monday, October 03rd, 2022
- Application with visa request : 2022 July 15th - November 15th
- Application without visa request : September 15th - 2023 January 15th
Class start : Monday, January 31st, 2023