The Doctorate of Business Administration is a program made to support and guide students on their research about a topic link to the world of business.
The topic is chosen by the student and will be validated by a research director. During the whole process of this project, the research director will accompany the DBA student guiding him with various instructions. Through that research, the DBA student will learn to be an expert in a specific domain, get more confident and gain in maturity.
At the end of the research program training, students will master their topic, the research methods, be able to manage project, gain a global vision, improve their public speaking skills, be able to debate and argue.
Its a three year program ending with a presentation of a research Thesis.
- Define a research topic
- find arguments and reliable documentations
- Identify solutions around a problem
- Introduce a solution to a problem (or a method)
Selection on school files and interview
Preferred: a first working or volunteer experience
Knowledges in economy and finance, interest in international
Foreign student: French or English level B1 minimum
- Master degree (Bac +4, 5 or equivalent) in Management or other Social and Human sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
- Research director available on a weekly basis for guidance
- Meet students and create an international network
- Free access to MBA courses (on request at the beginning of the year)
- Free access to Language courses (on request before at the beginning of the year)
- Seminars (research methods, quality analysis methods, quantity analysis methods, teamwork etc.)
- Thesis and presentation
- Optionnal internship
BRANCH OF ACTIVITY
- Any company with research and development needs
- Any company with scientific or business publication needs
- Education field
FEES (Out of application and management fee) :
- DBA1 : 2700€
- DBA2 : 2900€
- DBA3 : 3100€
Administrative fee 600 € for european students or foreign students already in France and 900 € for students with visa application.
Fin des inscriptions : mi-novembre.